For Kids and Adults! 6 Locations to Serve You Better!
- Crusader on West State Street
- Crusader at Broadway & 7th Street
- Crusader in Loves Park
- Crusader in Belvidere
- Crusader School-Based Health Center at Auburn High School (only for kids up to 19)
- Crusader School-Based Health Centers at South Beloit, Illinois (located at Beloit JHS)
Call 815.490.1600 to make an appointment at any location!
Dental Care For Kids
- Emphasis on children and early prevention of cavities
- Dental health exams, treatment and education
- Digital dental x-rays
- Electronic medical/dental records
- Children walk-in dental emergency appointments: 8 am – 3 pm daily
Dental Care For Adults
If you are an established adult medical patient at Crusader Community Health, talk with your medical provider to see if you qualify for comprehensive dental services. You will need a referral before making an appointment. Services include, but are not limited to:
- Emergency treatment of pain and infection
- Tooth fillings
- Use of local anesthetic to minimize discomfort
- Same day appointments if available
Adult Dental Emergencies
If you are an adult experiencing a dental emergency, you may be eligible for treatment of your dental emergency at Crusader Community Health at select locations. You do not need to be a medical patient at Crusader to receive dental emergency treatment. During your appointment only your emergency will be addressed and no further appointments scheduled. If you need this type of service:
Telephone our Call Center at 815-490-1600 to schedule a same day and next day appointments at the Crusader on West State Street or Crusader on Broadway only. Appointments are limited and scheduled on a first come basis.