The Director of Revenue Cycle is responsible for promoting the financial viability of the organization by effectively managing all aspects of the clinic’s revenue cycle operations. This important member of the Crusader leadership team reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Health Information, Healthcare Administration or related field required
- Minimum five years work experience in a large physician group practice or hospital system in a Revenue Cycle management position
- Certified Professional Coder Certification preferred
- HIPAA or Privacy Officer Certification preferred
- Experience in a multiple specialty practice is a plus
- Knowledge of Federally Qualified Health Centers and IL Department of Healthcare and Family Services Encounter based billing manual and regulations preferred