- Our dental program has been recognized as one of the best in the nation.
- Our dental equipment is state of the art, including an electronic dental record, modern digital x-rays and a flat screen TV in front of every dental chair to display films about your procedure and dental health.
- We focus on preventive exams (in children, starting at age one or the first tooth). We also provide fillings, cleanings and emergency treatment for children and adults.
Adult Comprehensive Dental Care
- Comprehensive adult dental care (those in need of an exam, treatment plan and follow-up care) will be available to the following populations:
Patients receiving care through the Health Care for the Homeless Program; through the Living with HIV Program; receiving prenatal services and those with a chronic medical condition relating to cardiovascular, cancer or diabetes and referred by your provider.
- Emergency dental care is available for adult patients on a walk-in basis.
To schedule an appointment, please call (815) 490-1600 (West State Street, Broadway & Loves Park); for the Belvidere location, call 815-547-0282.