A full-service pharmacy is available within each Rockford location and a medication dispensary is available at the Belvidere location.
- A pharmacy is located at both our Broadway and West State Street locations in Rockford, where you can receive high quality medicine at a low cost. Our goal is to help you afford your prescribed medication. At the pharmacy, a Medication Assistant Resource Specialist can help you apply for medication subsidy programs offered through pharmaceutical companies.
- If you need a refill, you can contact the Crusader pharmacies at – West State Street, 815-490-1630 or Broadway, 815-490-1350 and they will contact your provider. Think ahead and allow 48 hours to fill your medicine. The pharmacies are open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday. If you would like your refills transferred to another pharmacy, contact that pharmacy to make the connection.
- Prescriptions are electronically sent to the pharmacy of your choice. There are no refills of narcotic/opiate medication after hours or on weekends by the on-call doctor.
- Medicare Part D plans are accepted.
- Bring all your medicine (in the original container) to every visit.
- Narcotic and opiate medication is handled via a signed Prescription Agreement and our Pain Management Clinic. We do not tolerate prescription abuse or drug seeking behavior.