The 340B Program Manager acts as a subject matter expert and provides oversight over the 340B program. Participates in the policy and procedure development, rules/guidance surveillance, registration/recertification, internal and external audits, contract management, 340B operations, reporting, purchasing/inventory oversight, reporting, and third-party administrator software maintenance. The 340B Program Manager reports to the Vice President of Decision Support and Risk Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3-5 years of equivalent experience in business, finance, accounting, pharmacy, or health related field.
- Strong experience in ambulatory care, hospital, public health, pharmacy operations, or auditing
- Strong data/analytics background. Intermediate knowledge of Excel, database, and/or report writing programs.
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of auditing and reconciliation processes
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR) experience preferred
- Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) operations
- 340B program requirements
- Microsoft office software, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, OneNote
CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year, and access to CE Direct (to receive some of your continuing education credits required to maintain your licensure). Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.