This is a direct service position with Crusader Community Health (CCH) that provides services in the clinic and in the community and within the context of the Integrated Primary Care model. The Behavioral Health Case Manager works with patients (child, adolescent, adult) with behavioral health needs, including mental health, substance use, and psychosocial issues. The Behavioral Health Case Manager works in conjunction with the provider(s), patient, family, specialty services, community entities and managed care organizations. The Case Manager will be responsible for the provision of services including comprehensive case management, behavioral health counseling and education, patient and family skills training and support, health promotion, transitional care, as well as advocacy, linkage, coordination, collaboration and referral to/with community services and agencies. This position reports to the Chair of Behavioral Health.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in the human services field (i.e. psychology, social work, sociology, nursing, human development and family services) required
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or Human Service related field preferred
- Certified Alcohol and Other Drug Counselor (CADC) certification or successful completion of CADC certification preferred
- Previous experience working with populations with substance use disorders required
- Previous experience working with populations with mental health issues required
- Case management/care management experience preferred
- Previous experience in ambulatory care preferred
- Electronic Health Record experience preferred
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year, and continuing medical education time and financial reimbursement. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.