Behavioral Health Provider
The Behavioral Health Provider (BHP) is co-located on the clinical unit and collaborates as part of the health care team providing treatment to patients with behavioral health needs (mental health, substance use, behaviors impacting overall health and functioning) utilizing an integrated care model. The Behavioral Health Provider provides behavioral health services via warm hand-off while the patient is in-clinic and at scheduled visits with patients. This position provides evaluation, therapy, and/or coordination services to children, adolescents, and adult patients. This position will provide direct coordination and collaboration with other behavioral health staff, the patient’s primary care provider and other members of the patient’s care team. This position responds to urgent and emergent behavioral health issues that arise in the clinic. The BHP provides clinical supervision of non-LCSW/LCPC behavioral health staff as necessary. This position reports directly to the Lead Behavioral Health staff.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or Human Service related field from an accredited college/university
- Active Illinois License (Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Clinical Psychologist)
- Experience in mental health clinical service delivery
- Training in a variety of therapeutic interventions (such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Brief Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Dialectical Behavior Therapy)
- Experience in providing clinical supervision
- Previous work experience in a multicultural setting preferred and willingness to enroll in multicultural training if necessary
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year, and continuing medical education time and financial reimbursement. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To view a complete job description, please visit our website at crusaderhealth.org. To be considered for this position please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.