The Clinical Chair of Pediatrics is a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine who provides primary care services to children as part of the provider team at Crusader Community Health. Additionally, the Clinical Chair of Pediatrics is the lead clinician, providing medical direction of Crusader’s healthcare activities and consultation for medical supervision to the Lead Advanced Practice Provider of Pediatrics, Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers throughout the Pediatrics department. This position reports to the Chief Medical Officer.
- Must have completed four (4) years of medical school as well as residency requirements which include successful completion an ABMS approved residency program
- Must be Board eligible upon hire and board certified within the timeframe of the practitioner’s primary specialty
- Three to five years practice experience required
- Previous clinical leadership experience preferred
- Unrestricted Illinois MD/DO license, Illinois Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA
- Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
- Spanish fluency highly desired
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, Paid Time Off hours (PTO) – 18 days in the first year, as well as continuing medical education days and monies. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your CV and resume to email@example.com.