The Director of Facilities is responsible for the direct supervision of maintenance and security staff members as well as the oversight of all Crusader buildings and grounds. This important member of the Crusader leadership team reports directly to the Chief Operations Officer.
- Post-secondary education through vocational, technical, or college/university preferred
- Minimum three (3) years management or supervisory experience
- HVAC system – boilers, chillers, and air handlers
- Prior working experience of building and grounds
- General knowledge of carpentry, plumbing, and electrical
- Experience managing security operations for multiple facility organizations
- Understanding of Joint Commission accreditation standards
- Knowledge of CMS Emergency Preparedness
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days and accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your Microsoft Word resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.