The Family Practitioner is a doctor of medicine who provides primary care services to children and adults as part of the provider team at Crusader Community Health. Care may be provided to any program or site of Crusader Community Health. The Family Practitioner will collaborate and consult when necessary with patients, families, Crusader support staff, midlevel providers, as well as internal and external consultants in order to provide the appropriate high level of care. This position reports to the Department Chair.
- Must have completed four (4) years of medical school as well as residency requirements which include successful completion an ABMS approved residency program
- Must be Board eligible upon hire and board certified within the timeframe of the practitioner’s primary specialty
- Unrestricted Illinois MD/DO license, Illinois Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA
- Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
- Spanish fluency highly desired
CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year, and continuing medical education time and financial reimbursement. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.