- Call us at (815) 490-1600 during regular business hours.
- Make an appointment with one of our friendly staff members.
Crusader Central Scheduling works to provide you with a same day/next day appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to register.
NEW PATIENTS should arrive 30 minutes before scheduled appointment times.
Need someone to speak your language?
Our medical providers and patient care staff can help you in Spanish or English. For all other non-English speakers, Crusader offers an interpreting service.
¿Necesita usted alguien quien hable su idioma?
Nuestros proveedores médicos y nuestro personal de atención al paciente le puede ayudar en Español o Inglés.
Need after-hours medical care?
If you’re a registered Crusader patient experiencing an after hours urgent health problem, you can contact a Crusader on-call doctor 24 hours a day, seven days a week!
Before going to an emergency room or immediate care clinic after hours
call: (815) 490-1600. Adult and pediatric doctors are available to you.
If you have a medical emergency (for example: chest pain or trouble breathing), please call 911 or go the nearest emergency room.
Auburn High School – School-Based Health Center
MEDICAL AND DENTAL APPOINTMENTS; EYE CARE; BEHAVIORAL CARE
It’s easy to make an appointment at the Auburn HS School-Based Health Center. There are two ways:
(1) Call Crusader Central Scheduling at (815) 490-1600 and ask for that location.
(2) Visit your school nurse’s office and ask for a referral to the clinic. This can be done at any District 205 school.
The School-Based Health Center is open for children 19 years old or younger. Even for young children who are not of school age. It is open every weekday, even when school is not in session. We are only closed on National Holidays.
What to bring to your appointment.
Please be sure to bring the following information on the day of your appointment:
- Current address
- Current phone number
- Medical card or insurance card
- Paycheck stubs (for those without medical insurance)
- All medication that you are currently taking. Please bring medication with you.
This information will be required to complete your patient registration on the day of your appointment.
Need to cancel your appointment?
If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call 815-490-1600 as soon as possible so your appointment may be given to another patient.
Payment and Insurance Information.
- Crusader’s mission to provide high quality health care for all patients, regardless of their ability to pay. We will not decline service to a registered Crusader patient who has an urgent medical need on the basis of their ability to pay. We will work with you.
- Crusader accepts Medicaid (including All Kids, Illinois Health Connect), Medicare and many private insurance plans.
- If you do not have insurance, you may qualify for the following reduced fees based on your income. Discount levels are 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% on eligible services and are re-evaluated annually. Please ask at the time of registration if you qualify.
NOTE CO-PAYS ARE DUE AT TIME OF SERVICES: $20 per visit for medical visit and a minimum $30 fee due for each dental, optical or podiatry visit regardless of any discount.
For Medicaid Patients.
- Crusader Community Health is a member of Illinois Health Connect.
- If you are an Illinois Health Connect participant, in order for us to see you, you must choose Crusader as your primary care provider.
- Enrolling in Illinois Health Connect is easy. Crusader can provide you with the information and assistance you need.
- Find out more about Illinois Health Connect.