The Human Resource Assistant will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organizations within the human resource department. The Human Resources Assistant will provide administrative support to the members of the Executive Leadership Team.
- A minimum of a high school or GED is required
- An Associates Degree with a Human Resource or business concentration is preferred
- A minimum of one-two years in an office setting is required
- Microsoft Office software specifically Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and OneNote
- Office equipment including computers, telephone system, fax machine, and scanners
- Human Resources Information Systems
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long-Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, and accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 15 days in the first year. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.