The Human Resources Generalist will manage the on-boarding process of new hires, recruit temporary and non-technical employees and provide administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The major responsibilities are in the following functional Human Resources areas: Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee Recognition, Workforce Training, and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Personnel Records and Retention. This position reports to the Manager of Human Resources.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree with a Human Resource or business concentration
- PHR or SHRM-CP Certification is preferred
- Two years of recent Human Resources experience is preferred
- Experience with hourly recruiting
- Managing multiple projects with the ability to shift focus quickly
- Human Resources functions and procedures
- Human Resources recruitment practices
- Human Resources employment laws
- Performance management
CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, and accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.