The Human Resources Manager provides day to day leadership of the Human Resources department. This position provides leadership over recruiting, performance management, new employee onboarding, training and development, policy development and documentation, Human Resources regulatory compliance, employee relations, compensation and benefits administration. This position reports to the Vice President Human Resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business Administration/Management or equivalent required
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or Professional Human Resources (PHR) preferred
- Minimum of three to five years of progressive leadership experience in all areas of Human Resources
- All aspects of State and Federal employment law and regulations
- Human Resources best practices
- Benefits administration
- Compensation administration
- Recruitment and talent management practices
CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year, and access to CE Direct (to receive some of your continuing education credits required to maintain your licensure). Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.