KIDS CARE (pediatrics) at Crusader
- Well-child exams and check-ups
- Immunizations (childhood shots)
- Children with chronic diseases
- Asthma education and treatment
- Behavioral screenings, ADHD treatment
- Developmental and autism screenings
- Lead screening
- Medical care for special needs
- School and sport physicals
- Referrals to community resources
Immunization for children is safe and effective. It can save your child’s life and protect others you care about. Scheduled vaccines can save your family time and money. Plus, they protect future generations. It’s the best thing to do for your family.
Dental Care For Kids
It’s something to smile about! Your child will receive outstanding dental care using state-of-the-art equipment delivered by highly trained staff using a child-friendly approach.
- Emphasis on children and early prevention of cavities
- Dental health exams, treatment and education
- Digital dental x-rays
- Electronic medical/dental records
- Children EMERGENCY walk-in visits 8 am – 3 pm daily
CrusaderNOW!℠ Walk-In Clinic
may be an option for sick kids.
Crusader Community Health
operates three CrusaderNOW! Walk-in Clinics.
1215 North Alpine Road
Broadway & 7th Street
1200 West State Street
Hours are M-F: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – noon
(Broadway and Alpine only)