IT’S FAST & EASY! FROM YOUR COMPUTER, PHONE, OR TABLET.
SEE WHAT YOU CAN NOW DO ONLINE
- Request medication refills
- View lab results
- View immunization records
- Send & receive messages
- View visit summaries
- Request appointments
- View statements and payment history
- Make payments
FAQs TO HELP GET YOU STARTED.
What is MYCRUSADERPORTAL?
MYCRUSADERPORTAL is an online service that allows patients to securely view and manage their own health records. The healow app allows the same access but on a mobile device.
How can you use MYCRUSADERPORTAL on your mobile device?
(1) Download the healow app from the Apple App Store® (Apple) or Google Play (Android™).
(2) Search for Crusader Community Health by entering our practice code: DCEGAA
(3) Enter your portal user name and password to log in.
(4) Set up a security PIN to access your health record.
How can you use MYCRUSADERPORTAL on your tablet or computer?
(1) Visit crusaderhealth.org.
(2) In the upper right-hand corner, click on the blue Patient Portal & Pay Bill button. Or, on the homepage pull-down menu select patient information then MyCrusaderPortal Login.
(3) Follow the simple sign-up directions or sign in with your established username and password.
How are the HEALOW APP and MYCRUSADERPORTAL different?
Healow is simply the name of the mobile app for Apple and Android devices that allows access to information via your mobile device. The interface may look a bit different on a phone through Healow, but the functionality is clear and easy to use.
Is your online access secure?
Yes! Your information is secure. It is protected with your personal username and password/PIN number and through secure encryption.
How do you sign up?
Sign-up is simple. Upon request, you will receive a username and password from Crusader via email. You can customize your information after your first login. Access can be made via any web browser or through the smartphone app.
Who is eligible for MYCRUSADERPORTAL?
MYCRUSADERPORTAL accounts are for anyone age 18 or older. Parents, guardians, and/or legal representatives may apply for proxy access to their child’s account up until that child turns 12.
Coming in July: Illinois law requires at the age of 12, a child must grant the parent/guardian access to their health record. When a child turns 12, Crusader will automatically terminate any parent/guardian access unless it is granted by the child. A child between the ages of 12 and 17 must visit Crusader in person and share an updated email address that is different from their parent/guardian/legal representative’s email to access MYCRUSADERPORTAL.
What if you forget your username or password?
The MYCRUSADERPORTAL allows you to reset your username and password directly on the login page. Using the HEALOW APP, after initial setup, access is granted by simply entering a 4-digit pin number.
What if you need technical help?
User support is built into the web portal and healow app. If further assistance is required, you can contact Crusader via email firstname.lastname@example.org.