This is a direct service position in Crusader Community Health (CCH). The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) WHS NST works with and provides therapeutic supportive services to all Women’s Health Services Patients including routine and high-risk obstetrical patients, coordinates nursing and medical interventions, patient care planning, education, promotes optimal patient health, and directs the care provided by the Certified Medical Assistant and Certified Nurse Assistant within the scope of the State of Illinois Nurse Practice Act and in accordance with the Code of Ethics for Nurses.
This position reports to the Women’s Health Services Nurse Manager.
- Graduate of an approved school of Registered Professional Nursing.
- Current Illinois Registered Professional Nursing license.
- Current CPR certification
- Current with Continuing Education requirements.
- Must have completed a Basic Fetal Monitoring course (basic, intermediate or certification) program and maintain 1-2 year continued education in this field.
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, and accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 12 days in the first year. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your Microsoft Word resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.