The Occupational Health Nurse is a registered nurse who oversees occupational and employee health programs in conjunction with organizational policy. The Occupational Health Nurse works directly with leadership to establish and ensure adherence to organizational protocols and standards as it relates to areas of workmans compensation, workplace ergonomics, OSHA, employee communicable disease training and management, pre-employment record retention, absence/leave management including Family Medical Leave, and short/long term disability.
- Graduate of an accredited school or Registered Professional Nursing
- Active Illinois Registered Professional Nursing license
- Current CPR certification
- One to two years experience in occupational or employee health nursing preferred
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulations
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidance as it relates to healthcare organizations, bloodborne pathogen and communicable disease exposure management
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and other federal and state required laws
- Americans with Disability Act (ADA)
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year, and access to CE Direct (to receive some of your continuing education credits required to maintain your licensure). Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.