The Pediatrician is a doctor of medicine who provides primary care services to children as part of the provider team at Crusader Community Health. Care may be provided to any program or site of Crusader Community Health. The Pediatrician will collaborate and consult when necessary with patients, families, Crusader support staff, midlevel providers, as well as internal and external consultants in order to provide the appropriate high level of care. This position reports to the Department Chair and subsequently the Chief Medical Officer.
- Must have completed four (4) years of medical school as well as residency requirements which include successful completion an ABMS approved residency program
- Must be Board eligible upon hire and board certified within the timeframe of the practitioner’s primary specialty
- Unrestricted Illinois MD/DO license, Illinois Controlled Substance License, Federal DEA
- Current CPR Certification (responsible for maintaining certification)
- Spanish fluency highly desired
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, Paid Time Off hours (PTO) – 18 days in the first year, as well as continuing medical education days and monies. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.