Performs ultrasonic imaging and related procedures in OB/GYN area. Demonstrates anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention by or at the request of a licensed practitioner. May assess fetal status through biophysical profile and amniotic fluid index. Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complementary to medical ethics. Applies appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential for successful completion of the procedure.
- Performance and interpretation of ultrasonic imaging in the obstetric and gynecologic areas.
- Organizational skills.
- Age-specific care.
- Culturally sensitive care.
- Interpersonal communication skills.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Diagnostic Sonography.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing and/or Diagnostic Medical Sonography degree. Appropriate on-the-job training in the fundamentals and performance of diagnostic ultrasound.
- Registry eligible/registered by the ARDMS, OB/GYN.
- Minimum of one year experience preferred in an ambulatory care or hospital setting preferred.
Crusader Community Health serves the Rock River Valley area with quality primary health care for all people in need. CCH provides a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending/Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, and Critical Illness Coverage. Employees enjoy company paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability, paid Holidays, Personal Days, and accrued Paid Time Off hours (PTO)- 18 days in the first year. Additionally, employees may enroll in the CCH 403(b) Retirement Plan, with employer match after one year of service.
To be considered for this position, please email your Microsoft Word resume and cover letter to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Crusader Community Health is an equal opportunity employer. Any qualified applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to his or her actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, order of protection status, disability, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, unfavorable discharge from military service, citizenship status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.