NOTICE: Visitor restrictions effective Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Our current community COVID transmission rate has moved into the high category over the last couple of weeks. Due to this change, we are modifying our current visitor guidelines in the following ways:
- Adult patients should come to their appointments alone.
- One caregiver caring for a special needs or elderly patient will be allowed to accompany the patient to their appointment.
- One adult may accompany pediatric patients to their visits. We are asking that families only bring children to the visit who have an appointment. Families will be limited to only two back-to-back appointments.
- For dental visits, only one parent/guardian can accompany a child. No parents/guardians will be allowed in the back during the visit.
- All people coming into the clinics that are age 2 years and older will be required to wear a mask, regardless of vaccination status.
- Behavioral Health visits will be allowed to bring support person(s) to their appointments as clinically indicated.