NOTICE: Visitor restrictions effective Monday, January 17, 2022
- Adult patients must come to appointments alone.
- One caregiver per special needs or elderly patient.
- One parent or legal guardian may accompany pediatric patients for medical and dental visits.
- Masks are required for all patients and visitors over age 2.
- Behavioral health visits will be via telehealth.
The steady increase in positivity rates and hospital admissions have made this change necessary to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.