The Crusader Women’s Health Services team provides well-woman exams, including Pap smear and breast exams, prenatal baby care and other gynecologic services. Primary services include:
- Pregnancy testing
- Pregnancy (prenatal)/obstetrical care
- Birth control
- Menstrual problems
- Bladder control problems
- Prevention and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
Prenatal care: You can expect expert care and support to nurture you and your baby.
- Prenatal education
- Complete care for high-risk pregnancies in collaboration with UW Health Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Ultrasound, non-stress testing
- Labor and delivery care
- Delivery performed by physicians and midwives
- Social service support
- Low cost prescription medication
On-site Spanish interpreters are available when needed.